Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chad "Ochocinco" No Black Women, WTF!!








Number 85 of the Cincinnati Bengals Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson premiered his new reality show "The Ultimate Catch" last week, and like all the black women across the world we were sad to see that there were only 3 that made the catch. Johnson chose between the likes of the Kim Khardasians' and the Lauren Conrads', but barely, if any sisters were in the mix. In his defense of why there were few black women, Johnson sat down on the Wendy Williams show to chad it up. Here's what he had to say "It's a funny issue for people to even question what I like. I have a preference ... I'm here to entertain y'all, but I'm gonna appease me in what I like." Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson is obviously a black man. Even the mothers of his children are black, so how is it funny for people to question what he likes? And everyone knows you can't entertain without crazy black women. In the words of Ochocinco, CHILD PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment